Good gravy, I’ve filmed a class for Craftsy.com!
The experience was absolutely divine. They sent someone to pick me up at the airport, I got to eat at a different downtown Denver restaurant at every meal, and best of all, every single person I interacted with at Craftsy was completely super.
The launch date is coming up soon so I thought maybe I’d let you know just WHY I’m so excited about this, and also give you a chance to win the class when it comes out!
Why Craftsy Is Awesome
- Craftsy is the fastest growing crafty community on the web with over 5 million members in over 200 countries worldwide.
- Craftsy only works with top instructors across many creative fields—quilting, knitting, sewing, crochet, jewelry making, fine art, cooking, photography and more.
- Online courses are great to take with your friends or children. It’s fun and encouraging to tackle a course together.
- With a Craftsy online class you can take it as many times as you want, whenever you want and access never expires.
- Craftsy’s platform enables you to take virtual notes while watching a class.
- HD quality video and audio make it easy to see exactly how the instructor is creating the craft, with close-ups of the different steps.
- Instructors and other students will answer your questions and give feedback.
- You can show off your projects to the Craftsy community and be inspired by other students’ work.
- Craftsy offers the best selection and lowest prices on craft supplies and class kits.
- Craftsy supports independent designers by providing them with a pattern shop to list their patterns, without charging fees or commissions.
Go. Win My Class!