Good gravy, I’ve filmed a class for Craftsy.com!
The experience was absolutely divine. They sent someone to pick me up at the airport, I got to eat at a different downtown Denver restaurant at every meal, and best of all, every single person I interacted with at Craftsy was completely super.
The launch date is coming up soon so I thought maybe I’d let you know just WHY I’m so excited about this, and also give you a chance to win the class when it comes out!
Why Craftsy Is Awesome
- Craftsy is the fastest growing crafty community on the web with over 5 million members in over 200 countries worldwide.
- Craftsy only works with top instructors across many creative fields—quilting, knitting, sewing, crochet, jewelry making, fine art, cooking, photography and more.
- Online courses are great to take with your friends or children. It’s fun and encouraging to tackle a course together.
- With a Craftsy online class you can take it as many times as you want, whenever you want and access never expires.
- Craftsy’s platform enables you to take virtual notes while watching a class.
- HD quality video and audio make it easy to see exactly how the instructor is creating the craft, with close-ups of the different steps.
- Instructors and other students will answer your questions and give feedback.
- You can show off your projects to the Craftsy community and be inspired by other students’ work.
- Craftsy offers the best selection and lowest prices on craft supplies and class kits.
- Craftsy supports independent designers by providing them with a pattern shop to list their patterns, without charging fees or commissions.
Go. Win My Class!
Ooh- so looking forward to taking your Craftsy class! And btw, your hair looks fabulous! :)
How awesome! I love Craftsy, I agree it is an amazing place to take quality classes and learn at my own pace. Going to look you up there now!
I was checking out Craftsy this morn, (a coffee morning ritual), and found your class….well, I wanted to know more about you…found your very engaging website….and in my second cup of coffee, with my kitty on my lap, and just had to send you an appreciative note, along with mentioning you are a very motivating jewelry artist!
Cheers & please keep writing & creating!
Oh Sheila!! You’re so sweet – thank you so much, this totally made my day (and it’s already going pretty great!).
Laurien, it’s pretty super! Can’t wait to start getting my first students :)
Haha thanks Sherr! I wish I’d gotten them to do something messier – the perfect-look just isn’t ME, y’know?!
Hi Gayle I just discovered your Craftsy class last night. I love, love, love it. I too am an -ish kind of a gal. I felt like I had found a little bit of a kindred spirit. Thank you so much for doing the class and sharing your art.
Thank you!!! It’s nice to find your people, isn’t it? :)